Re: POP3

do you mean allowing pop3 access through the firewall? 2tian, your query
is not clear. Tell us exactly what you want to do.

Do you want to enable access or do you want to setup a pop3 server?

--
jsemmanuel
jsemmanuel's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=14539

www.techarena.in

  • RE: POP3
    ... >> My users want me to to give them POP3 access via ... >> a Checkpoint Firewall. ... , or APOP? ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: POP3
    ... Just to allow pop3 access through the firewall. ... Some user are using some internet email that used pop3 service ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: POP3
    ... > My users want me to to give them POP3 access via ... > a Checkpoint Firewall. ... You should better create a special network for hosts that are accessed ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Windows firewall wont shut off
    ... it is blocking my pop3 access even though I set it up as an ... > You don't say how you are attempting to turn the firewall off. ... >> cannot shut off windows firewall. ... >> Norton firewall which I want to continue to use. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • POP3
    ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... My users want me to to give them POP3 access via ... a Checkpoint Firewall. ...
    (Security-Basics)