- From: "Kerry Brown" <kerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*a*m>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:15:55 -0700
Do you have a dns server on your network? If you do setup reverse zones and
these connections will disappear.
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
Ok boffins and computer techies
prisoner.iana.org and "blackhole" servers.
1. TCP and UDP up & downloads, they appear to be wasting my band
width are they and should I worry?
2. Any simple way in XP to close all the ports they are using, and
should I even bother trying?
3. The more I read about them the more confussed I get, it appears
there are just "leaky" private intranets, deciding to take a short cut
through my PC?
- Prev by Date: Re: how to know when new apps are installed in workstations
- Next by Date: Re: Windows 98 password
- Previous by thread: how to know when new apps are installed in workstations
- Next by thread: Re: prisoner.iana.org