Re: how to know when new apps are installed in workstations
- From: Malke <notreally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 05:20:53 -0700
I need to know if is possible to recive a notice from a network
computer warning that a new program or aplication has been installed
by the user of that machine.
This to control every software that runs on the computers in the
I'll let the server gurus answer if this is possible, but why would you
allow your users to install software anyway?
You haven't told us if your network is a domain or Workgroup and if
domain, what server operating system (and Service Pack level) you are
running. You also haven't told us what operating systems (and Service
Pack levels if NT-based) your workstations are running.
Post back with more details for focused help.
Elephant Boy Computers
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
- Prev by Date: how to know when new apps are installed in workstations
- Next by Date: Re: prisoner.iana.org
- Previous by thread: how to know when new apps are installed in workstations
- Next by thread: Re: prisoner.iana.org