Re: MS03-033

Panda_man wrote:

Malke , use Google's Language Advanced Tools
http://www.google.com

Panda_man

This is a bad idea when trying to impart technical information. Online
language tools are fine for simple translations, but I wouldn't want to
rely on them when dealing with computers and the possibility of
damaging them and/or someone's data.

Since I don't speak German I wouldn't know if the translation was
accurate or not. My original suggestion stands.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

  • office
    ... Best way to setup a group of computers with the same custom fonts ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: eijiro dictionary... how much wrong?
    ... Another useful resource with a vast list of Japanese words and ... >phrases with their English translations. ... I mainly use an oldish copy of Eijiro on my HDD. ... Comparing a few entries with the online version, ...
    (sci.lang.japan)
  • Yizkor Book Project report for August 2006
    ... For the month of August 2006 we put online three new items, three new entries, and nine updates. ... All translations are accessible at http://www.jewishgen.org/Yizkor/translations.html and flags have been added to all material added in August. ... -Domaradz, Poland: Pinkas HaKehillot Polin, vol. ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Re: Graphics e JScrollPane
    ... Various language tools can help you get pretty ... The translations are somtimes quite funny, ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • Re: OT: excellent book on information theory
    ... >> Information Theory, Inference, and Learning Algorithms ... >> Full text online: ... > than British English. ... Non-English translations have real challenges, ...
    (comp.lang.python)