Re: Windows Defender (Beta 2): Definitions Update Problem
- From: Malke <notreally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 12:34:43 -0700
Vishal Kaushik wrote:
I am using Windows Defender (Beta 2) and when I open it I see
following message on home screen.
(snip - posted to wrong newsgroup)
Please post in one of the newsgroups specifically set up for the *beta*
(software that isn't finished and is still in the bug-checking phase)
Windows Defender program.
These newsgroups can be accessed via NNTP or HTTP.
To access these newsgroups using NNTP, please use the following
information for your NNTP client (such as Microsoft Outlook Express):
- NNTP Server: privatenews.microsoft.com
- Account name: privatenews\spyware
- Password: spyware
NOTE: No password will be required via the HTTP link.
Elephant Boy Computers
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows firewall
- Next by Date: Re: Security feature in Microsoft's new Windows (Vista) could drive users nuts
- Previous by thread: Re: Remote User "Quarantine" and access control
- Next by thread: Publishing a Certificate Authority Enrollment site using SSL + ISA 2004