Re: Are We Addressing Cyber Crime Backwards

Jupiter Jones [MVP] wrote:

"If the software does not allow..."
Not possible with any OS.

Can you quote the whole sentence here!

"So do something about it"
What would suggest?
Right now you are blaming it all on the OS.
The OS is improving, but users still click on anything that seems
interesting without stopping to consider the consequences.
Your excusing the user does nothing to help educate the user about safe
computing practices.

You still are doing what any fool could do: throw your hands up in the air
and blame the user. I expect more from a "technical person".

You really like to ignore the last paragraph of my post.

No at all. I have answered it many times. I just disagree. Your statement
lacks professionalism and I just expect more. I certainly deliver more for
my users...

Why is it my users *can* click on anything they want without problems and
your can't?

-- Imhotep

  • Re: delete email crashes seamonkey
    ... Jupiter Jones [MVP] ... this is a quote from my post to a Newsgroup: ... "SeaMonkey has encountered a problem and needs to close. ...
  • Re: Professional Services Kit
    ... Since you did not quote any of the post you are answering, it is difficult to know what you are asking. ... Jupiter Jones [MVP] ... i'm wondering if this isn't just for people who change their mind and decide to go with Pro after buying Home, and that it simply adds the few features NOT included in Home... ...
  • Re: Autocorrect problem - straight apostrophes
    ... Herb Tyson MS MVP ... case letter following a straight single quote. ... existing teh/the entry already handles the lowercase situation. ...
  • Re: Serious WinXP Sp2 issue
    ... > The 5th point in Jupiter Jones' message should have read "the new OS ... > thing is to wait until MVP guinea pigs have tested this throughly. ... Noncompatible hardware...verify with hardware manufacturers and ... Windows is damaged...Perform a Clean Installation. ...
  • Re: ISP password
    ... It was resolved as easily as yours simply by imputing it again. ... "Paul" wrote in message ... >> Jupiter Jones [MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)