Re: LogonUser, impersonation and SHGetFolderPath
- From: "Alun Jones" <alun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 17:29:21 -0700
I am trying to follow Microsoft's recommendations to run as a limited
user. As a limited user, I have a program that calls LogonUser (using
a user in the administrators group) and ImpersonateLoggedOnUser -
both of which succeed. If I call SHGetFolderPath (CSIDL_APPDATA), the
call will fail. If I call RevertToSelf and then call SHGetFolderPath,
it works as you would expect.
Have you tried calling LoadUserProfile()?
[Please don't email posters, if a Usenet response is appropriate.]
Texas Imperial Software | Find us at http://www.wftpd.com or email
23921 57th Ave SE | alun@xxxxxxxxxx
Washington WA 98072-8661 | WFTPD, WFTPD Pro are Windows FTP servers.
Fax/Voice +1(425)807-1787 | Try our NEW client software, WFTPD Explorer.
- Prev by Date: Re: Check it out...Followhere...Playbingo...How to get rid of this!!
- Next by Date: Re: Start Keys
- Previous by thread: Re: Check it out...Followhere...Playbingo...How to get rid of this!!
- Next by thread: Event Viewer Security shows Guest logon?