Re: "The expected version of your software is not detected?!?"

What is telling you that you need these updates?
Perhaps that is what is in error?

Believe the detections from Microsoft Update and/or Office Update
in preference to what any third-party tool is advising.
Since those will download for you, but you stated you found and
downloaded, should we assume you did not use these ?

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows Server : Security)

"LoveChild O. Sojourner" <LoveChild O. Sojourner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message news:F5E76FB8-DCBF-4097-9C73-25740261B19C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi. Just discovered that I had some vulnerabilities (MS00-34 & MS00-28)
on
my pc. Found the patch on Microsoft's site, d/loaded it only to get the
message above. (Sigh) What now? Please help. I do have MS Office 2000
so I
am confused.

Thanks.

  • Re: Office 2003 SP2 fails to download, all attempts have corrupted
    ... When I run MS Office Update Wizard on any computer in my office network, ... When I do a manual download, then execute the file manualy (e.g., ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: Cant Update Office 2002 to SP1?
    ... There are some known issues with the Office Update site. ... going directly to each KB article, download the updates manually and install ... you may be not be able to download the Office Update ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: Office Update Site
    ... You could try going directly to the downloads site, ... you may be not be able to download the Office Update ... Use a utility to clean out the Windows Installer data, ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Error! Unable to check for updates on this computer
    ... you can go directly to the download site and download the ... you may be not be able to download the Office Update ... You can free up space by deleting the Temporary Internet Files ... Deleting ActiveX control. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Offce Update fals after loading Office 2003
    ... There are some known issues with the Office Update site. ... You could try going directly to each KB article, download ... control can load successfully. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)