Re: "The expected version of your software is not detected?!?"
- From: "Roger Abell [MVP]" <mvpNoSpam@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 21:57:40 -0700
What is telling you that you need these updates?
Perhaps that is what is in error?
Believe the detections from Microsoft Update and/or Office Update
in preference to what any third-party tool is advising.
Since those will download for you, but you stated you found and
downloaded, should we assume you did not use these ?
Microsoft MVP (Windows Server : Security)
"LoveChild O. Sojourner" <LoveChild O. Sojourner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message news:F5E76FB8-DCBF-4097-9C73-25740261B19C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi. Just discovered that I had some vulnerabilities (MS00-34 & MS00-28)
my pc. Found the patch on Microsoft's site, d/loaded it only to get the
message above. (Sigh) What now? Please help. I do have MS Office 2000
- Prev by Date: Re: "The expected version of your software is not detected?!?"
- Next by Date: Re: Got this message from Microsoft
- Previous by thread: Re: "The expected version of your software is not detected?!?"