Re: Security Center

Like PA Bear has mentioned we would appreciate more information such as what
operating system and service pack, what anti-spyware programs, and what
anti-virus program you are using. After following PA Bear's Hijack This
instructions go to the Comprehensive Malware Removal Section on the Detailed
Malware Removal page of my website: www.stopmalware.tk to fully clean your
computer of all malware that Hijack This might have missed.

"Mrbilld" <Mrbilld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've recovered from several pieces of Malware and a couple of virus. The
problem is that now the security center reports that I don't have any
anti-virus. Is there a reg setting that is tweak or any other solutions?

  • home page override
    ... Your browser has been hijacked with Spyware. ... Windows Updates - Update Windows regularly (at the very ... everyone should have an Anti-Virus program. ... Hijack This - ...
  • Re: My Security centre icon and bubble wont go away
    ... Spybot, Ad-aware, Windows Defender - all are anti-spyware programs. ... Windows Defender is not an anti-virus program. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Sloooooow computer, please help
    ... You mention spybot and Adaware, ... nothing about an anti-virus program. ... anti-spyware programs, kept up to date. ...
  • infected mtwirl.dll file
    ... Here are some links with Spyware related information: ... Anti-Spyware Programs: ... Anti-Sypware Tools: ... Hijack This - ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Unable to access microsoft.com
    ... access sites such as symantec, avg, and avast. ... Then you are almost certainly infected with malware. ... What anti-virus program, anti-spyware programs, and firewall do you ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)