Re: Microsoft Says Recovery from Malware Becoming Impossible

Imhotep wrote:
I know that we both differ here: even with the wealth of tools
available a Joe Average won't be able clean a thoroughly compromised
system.

Humm you mean "Joe Average" user running on a Microsoft PC, right?
Nice to see you finally admitted that it is inevitable for a Windows
user to get some kind of crapware. Are we starting to get more
honest? Well, maybe that is too much to ask...

Way to mangle the interpretation of the English language, and put words into
someone else's mouth!

You turned "Given a thoroughly compromised system, Joe Average won't be able
to clean it", into "Joe Average can't avoid thoroughly compromising his
system".

If you can't make your argument convincing without twisting your disputant's
words, you appear to have no argument worth making.

Alun.
~~~~
Texas Imperial Software | Find us at http://www.wftpd.com or email
23921 57th Ave SE | alun@xxxxxxxxxx
Washington WA 98072-8661 | WFTPD, WFTPD Pro are Windows FTP servers.
Fax/Voice +1(425)807-1787 | Try our NEW client software, WFTPD Explorer.

.