Re: Forensic level hard drive tools?

"Gregg Hill" <bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:%23HxGg8KZGHA.3496@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ted,
The guy who is sending me out has a brother who works for Homeland
Security, but he (his brother) will not reveal the name of the tools he
uses. He claims that the software is written to the drive and will survive
fdisk and even unconditional formatting.

I think its maybe a little bit of spin - Most high secure systems will use a
combination of tools administered by an expert who knows the ins and outs of
both the software running and the kernel.

--
- Mark Randall
http://www.temporal-solutions.co.uk

"We're Systems and Networks..."
"It's our job to know..."

  • Re: Heres one for you...
    ... Department of Homeland Security and containing names, ages, Social ... driver?s license or other state-issued photo ID. ... If we had a Republican administration the right-wingers would applaud ... Yes, it is Big Brother, a Big Brother created by ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Heres one for you...
    ... Department of Homeland Security and containing names, ages, Social ... driver?s license or other state-issued photo ID. ... If we had a Republican administration the right-wingers would applaud ... Yes, it is Big Brother, a Big Brother created by ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Heres one for you...
    ... yesterday would create a national biometric database of virtually ... Department of Homeland Security and containing names, ages, Social ... Yes, it is Big Brother, a Big Brother created by ... Are you really completely unaware of all the racist abuse that he has received? ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Heres one for you...
    ... Department of Homeland Security and containing names, ages, Social ... driver?s license or other state-issued photo ID. ... If we had a Republican administration the right-wingers would applaud ... Yes, it is Big Brother, a Big Brother created by ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Mark S Probert DTABORs proves AGAIN he does NOT read Torah everyday-- CJ...the answer to
    ... fame is having a brother 'n' law that works for homeland security --- ... after he emailed his brother 'n' law about Kulacz to Homeland ... Security, I turned both of them into another level of security. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)