2ND REQUEST : How can I setup anonymous printing on win2k or XP?

Hi,

I have a PC in our company that has a printer I want everyone to use without
having to put everyone into its userlist.

I realize there are risks to opening the PC up for anonymous printing.

How can this be done? Is the process different for Win2k vs XP ?

Thanks,

Alan

  • Re: 2ND REQUEST : How can I setup anonymous printing on win2k or XP?
    ... I realize there are risks to opening the PC up for anonymous printing. ... Is the process different for Win2k vs XP? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • How can I setup anonymous printing on win2k or XP?
    ... I realize there are risks to opening the PC up for anonymous printing. ... Is the process different for Win2k vs XP? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • How can I setup anonymous printing on win2k or XP?
    ... I realize there are risks to opening the PC up for anonymous printing. ... Is the process different for Win2k vs XP? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: External trusts between domains are there any risks?
    ... Well you don't specify the direction of the trust which makes a difference but either way there can be information disclosure risks. ... I have a WIN2k and NT4 domains and need to have a one way trust setup between the two. ... The WIN2k admin refuses to put the trust in place, they say this is due to security risks but refuse to identify or expand on exactly what these are. ...
  • Re: Temporary hiatus in reviews
    ... >>> The bad thing, of course, being that you installed Windows onto your ... I've never had Win2k lock up because it booted up and then ... Since I have had Win2K up for weeks at a time opening and switching between ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)