Re: 2ND REQUEST : How can I setup anonymous printing on win2k or XP?

news.valornet.com wrote:
I have a PC in our company that has a printer I want everyone to
use without having to put everyone into its userlist.

I realize there are risks to opening the PC up for anonymous
printing.
How can this be done? Is the process different for Win2k vs XP ?

How is this printer shared?
Connected directly to the network?
Connected directly to a computer system?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

  • Re: Error while Printing data
    ... All Threads are opening same file ... (I am using Monitor ... I am using Eclipse for debugging purpose. ... >i execute my program some lines are not printing. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: Unexpected Quitting - still a problem
    ... opening these apps, and with Word when printing. ... This is on an iMac DV ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Save on close, Again: Wd 2003
    ... Are you just opening the document or printing it? ... If you start Word 2003 in Office safe mode, and open a file do you get the same behavior? ... it could be an add-in at work. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Error while Printing data
    ... All Threads are opening same file ... (I am using Monitor ... i execute my program some lines are not printing. ... Why this is happenning ?. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: How to find if App is finished printing?
    ... application by sending keystrokes and just opening a document in the app and ... printing it. ...