IPsec question

I have a problem with IPsec.
I want to secure the connection to a server that have oracle server
installed on it.
I've applied IPsec policy on the server so that the server require security
for any connectio from the server or to the server on the port 1521.
but still the users are able to connect to the port without the ipsec policy
applied.
any help?????
thanks

  • Re: More Secured
    ... If you can give the users anonymous access then use FTP, ... passwords will go over the network in plain text to the ftp server. ... The ipsec policy could be configured on ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Accessing Standalone Wink3 Server from XP Workstations
    ... --Applied IPSec policy on the local Win2k server first by creating an ip ... --There is a seperate standalone sub-CA server which issues certificates. ... Do we really need to implement IPSec policy at the client level as well ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: IPSec filter to allow only sending e-mail
    ... that the filter is not getting applied after a server restart. ... delivered via a Local IPSec Policy or an IPSec Policy stored in the AD? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Accessing Standalone Wink3 Server from XP Workstations
    ... --Applied IPSec policy on the local Win2k server first by creating an ip ... --There is a seperate standalone sub-CA server which issues certificates. ... Do we really need to implement IPSec policy at the client level as well ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: Multiple IPSec Policies
    ... You can have only one ipsec policy assigned at a time, ... server in the filter list. ... > it talk to 2 servers on speciic ports, it works fine with one sever ... the first policy for the first server gets ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)