Re: What anti-malware software are YOU using?

You have been reported to your ISP for abuse.

"Efrain" <Efrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Pervert. Are you in love with Sheny or trying to pass as his bodyguard.
Bring
on all you have got.

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote:

Twerp, you need to move on and learn how to mature. You have serious
issues. You will *not* go very far in the newsgroups, and your hopes of
becoming a MVP (when you reach legal age) are pretty much moot.

You spend too much time on the computer. Which means you are very
lonely,
have no friends or no life. I am sad for you.

But, once again, you can't hang with the big boys. You're still very
childish, with absolutely no credibility.

I, like Shenan and many others, am going to plonk you.

Tom
"Efrain" <Efrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Yeah - you and I have had our disagreements - but that is life. It's
how
we
learn and improve in my opinion. I took many of the things you (and
others)
have said and try to build on them where I saw the faults. I do not
mind
constructive criticism - in most of its forms - even the harsher ones
(I
know I am a bit abrasive at times.)"

"I've always respected your answers - trusted them and researched them
if
it
was something I did not know. You've done an excellent job in helping
people and I hope no one ever dissuades you from continuing.. If not
for
the sake of those who could use your help and knowledge - then even for
your
own learning processes."

"*shrug*
Sometimes a good debate is fun. This one was not like those I have had
with
others (Kurt, etc) in the past."
"
"Someday I will work on that long post. *grin*" End of quote.

Chicken, my whip and vinegar did a fine job of domestication. Remember,
will be watching you posts. Don"t mess around with my Microsoft Onecare
nor
Defender.

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

Tom [Pepper] Willett wrote:
Shenan: You can't communicate with a self-absorbed 8th grader who
thinks he can hang in with the pros his first time out. No point
in trying to continue, I agree.

I thinks it's scary that some unsuspecting inexperienced folks may
try to follow his advice and get creamed in the process.

I, for one, think you have done an excellent job as a MVP, great
info you provide, and I find you to be credible, reliable and
knowledgeable.
Even though I've dissed you a couple of times in the past ;-)
<snip>

Thanks Tom. I appreciate it.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

  • Re: What anti-malware software are YOU using?
    ... You've done an excellent job in helping ... people and I hope no one ever dissuades you from continuing.. ... the sake of those who could use your help and knowledge - then even for ... "Shenan Stanley" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: What anti-malware software are YOU using?
    ... You've done an excellent job in helping ... people and I hope no one ever dissuades you from continuing.. ... the sake of those who could use your help and knowledge - then even for ... "Shenan Stanley" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • cxyc
    ... im not helping n this post i just have this prblem with update and when i search for fix this page open i just wanna help if someone else have similiar problem they have answer here lol ... Shenan Stanley wrote: ... conversation anymore and may have even moved onto a different computer/issue ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Autoupdates wont install
    ... (after hours of pulling my hair out) it`s the ... first time I have looked on these pages and with people like you ... helping it`s a god send. ... Shenan Stanley ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)