Re: CertSVC Reestablished
- From: Paul Adare <padare@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 19:18:59 -0400
In article <MPG.1ea5edd763a044ac98a0b6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, in the
microsoft.public.security news group, Paul Adare <padare@xxxxxxxxxxx>
In article <O9GUTCbXGHA.3908@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, in the
microsoft.public.security news group, Elendil
Jeez people... it was in security so I figured it's probably some type of
Jeez sport, that's the whole problem. It would help if you actually read
and understood the problem before responding. Just because this is the
.security news group doesn't necessarily mean that every post here has
something to do with malware. Read the post before posting some kind of
generic spew that has nothing to do with the problem.
FWIW, you're not the only one guilty of this behaviour, there are some
MVPs in here who automatically assume that the answer to every post here
is to scan for malware.
Paul Adare - MVP Virtual Machines
It all began with Adam. He was the first man to tell a joke--or a lie.
How lucky Adam was. He knew when he said a good thing, nobody had said
it before. Adam was not alone in the Garden of Eden, however, and does
not deserve all the credit; much is due to Eve, the first woman, and
Satan, the first consultant." - Mark Twain
- Prev by Date: Re: someone has direct access to my hard drive ,how to remove it?
- Next by Date: Re: someone has direct access to my hard drive ,how to remove it?
- Previous by thread: Re: CertSVC Reestablished
- Next by thread: Re: CertSVC Reestablished