Re: Is it possible to access Windows memory

Perhaps you could benefit by reading some of the MSDN documentation
about the new NetFx v2 class for SecureString - what it does, how it
should be used, and to the point of your post, why it now exists.
If you are keeping the data in memory in the clear, then it is likely also
ending up on disk in the pagefile pages, so it is potentially accessible
in two places by process with the right credentials.