RE: arp poisoning

Hello ,

Thank you for posting.

From your post, my understanding on this issue is: You want to know how to
discover arp poisoning in your LAN. If I'm off base, please feel free to
let me know.

Based on my research, there is a third party software that can discover
possible arp-poisoning by control arp answers.

Below is the link of the software: NAST

Note: This response contains references to third party World Wide Web
sites. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you.
Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or
information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any
representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any
software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use
of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make
sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software
from the Internet.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns or need anything else.

Kenxl Zou
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Get Secure! -

from your issue.