Re: HELP! i've been hacked!

Alison Tan wrote:

i forgot to log off at the cyber cafe..and someone logged in my
msn..and changed my password..my main account is being hacked..and i
don't know my secret answer and stuff..hoping tt the MSN Staff could
help me.. and help me change the passowrd and send it to me..
my main account is very important to me ..because i have many contacts
in it.. please please PLEASE PLEASE!!...HELP ME...
my another account is yee_alison@xxxxxxxxxxx
i tried sending mail to the staffs but it failed..so i tink this is
the only way that i can contact the Staffs...i really need help
now..because somebody changed my password..and my old password doesn't
work.. Please kindly send me my new password for my main account to
this account ..please! help me..i really can't bare to lose so many
contacts in one shot.. Thankyou,
Alison Tan ..sob...

I'm sorry you're so upset - understandably - but you've posted in a
public newsgroup that has nothing to do with MSN. MSN staff members
don't post here. I'm very sorry but you'll need to contact MSN support.

Contact MSN Support - http://support.msn.com/contactus.aspx
Phone: http://support.msn.com/accessnumbers.aspx

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

  • Re: Is there a patient reader who gives instruction by tiny steps?
    ... and then popups telling me of a Messenger problem connection stumped me. ... You're using MSN software which is separate from Windows. ... I suspect it may be under your user account and that is the .NET ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Is there a patient reader who gives instruction by tiny steps?
    ... and then popups telling me of a Messenger problem connection stumped me. ... You're using MSN software which is separate from Windows. ... I suspect it may be under your user account and that is the .NET ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Big security problem
    ... When I use MSN someone write instead of me... ... > And did you ever tried to use another language beside your own? ... Yeah - your MSN account has been hacked.. ... passwords, like the examples I gave in my post.. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Cancelling your music account
    ... It was a subbranch of MSN, which you'll notice is actually still around... ... weren't randomly going to nuke everybody's account. ... It's much like how has my credit card ... So my music and mail charges were being ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Cancelling your music account
    ... across as "wasting that individuals time, and defending the problem itself", ... the person was then quick at helping me cancel my account. ... It was a subbranch of MSN, which you'll notice is actually still around... ... It's much like how has my credit card ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)