Re: ZeroSpyware Enterprise Evaluation

I apologize for breaking the rules regarding posting. I am fairly new
to newsgroups, and do not know how to crosspost or set up follow-ups
yet.

Yes, I posted this in newsgroups that I thought would touch on security
issues, because I thought it could be of interest to people who would
frequent these groups.

We are a growing company and have allocated much of our resources on
product development and customer support. I do not have the budget to
buy ads or fly around the world to shake hands. This was simply an
attempt to inform of a new product release to the people who might
actually have an interest in it.

I have no verifiable history, as I just set up this account yesterday.

Again, I am sorry for not posting this message in an appropriate
manner.

PopS wrote:
Had you been honest and crossposted instead of multi-posting this
spam to so many places, yes it is spam, to every group in the
world that has firewall, spy, mal, microsoft, etc etc etc (looks
like about 20 places altogether) you could think of, I might be
more sympathetic. This makes the fifth time I've come across it.
LEARN TO CROSSPOST! AND TO SET FOLLOWUPS!
Your obvious covereage or so many groups makes this
clearly -spam- and as such a reportable action. You also have no
verifiable internet presence history which makes things look all
that much more spammy for you.

  • Re: Where the heck is everybody?
    ... without cross-posting here. ... I think of it, I crosspost as a lot of other people do, but I'd really ... I'm sure Gravity can do it since it was an early competitor to Agent. ... newsgroups on Newsgroup line ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv)
  • Re: Where the heck is everybody?
    ... without cross-posting here. ... I think of it, I crosspost as a lot of other people do, but I'd really ... newsgroups on Newsgroup line (just as in Agent.) ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv)
  • Re: Pro-Choicers in alt.abortion are liars and hypocrites
    ... posting this separately to talk.origins and talk.abortion. ... "New York Times has all ready sent me a response stating you have ... original newsgroups, alt.abortion and talk.abortion: ... Did you catch the fact that Keegan added "misc.test" to the follow-ups ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Possible Worlds Question
    ... When posting the same question in several groups you should crosspost, ... not multipost. ... listing all the newsgroups in the newsgroups line. ...
    (sci.logic)
  • Re: A proposal on how to deal with Ingers posts ...
    ... testing your claim that "some of us" were reading all three newsgroups so it really was appropriate to post to all three of them at the same time. ... in the olden days that would have worked, but due to the presence of too many idiots on the Net, cancels are not honored by so many newsservers anymore - idiots like to forge cancels of articles written by others. ... crosspost, but instead posted three different separate articles. ... And please look at my postinghistory in scia before you talke about 'only posting irrelevant ...
    (sci.archaeology)