Re: [?] IPSEC Firewall FilterLists

Since the IPsec interface in Windows has a fairly obvious selection
on the dropbox for IP Subnet that one uses in building a filterlist,
I must assume either you have not tried to do this or you do not
know how to translate between network hostbit notation like
2.0.0.0/8 and its equivalent subnet mask notation 2.0.0.0/255.0.0.0