Re: ANN: Windows Defender problems?

That information directly contradicts what it says on their public web site:
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/about/productcomparisons.mspx

Paul

"PA Bear" <PABearMVP@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
...Also wrote microsoft and got reply from supposed
supervisor on duty over the week-end that windows defender beta 2 was not
for the home users but business's

Horse hockey!
--
~PA Bear

  • Re: Backpropagation Neural network Code problem
    ... The blunder is I had used as many biases as there are total records. ... As my supervisor my duty would be to periodically send my progress work to you and concern you when I am in trouble. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: "Warranty void if seal is broken"
    ... supervisor would be on duty if the thing broke down subsequently.) ... and I bet you can't get anything in writing. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: Backpropagation Neural network Code problem
    ... As my supervisor my duty would be to periodically send my progress work to you and concern you when I am in trouble. ... Sir please say yes. ...