Re: ANN: Windows Defender problems?
- From: "Paul Baker" <paulb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:48:35 -0500
That information directly contradicts what it says on their public web site:
"PA Bear" <PABearMVP@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
...Also wrote microsoft and got reply from supposed
supervisor on duty over the week-end that windows defender beta 2 was not
for the home users but business's
- Prev by Date: Re: Can keystroke loggers be detected?
- Next by Date: Re: black worm
- Previous by thread: Re: black worm
- Next by thread: Re: Possible to track user's file system usage?