Re: Infected by Adware

Ah, ha! With your help, I've learnt a great deal over the past 5 months!

Do you ever lurk in AnnexCafe?

Dave.

"PA Bear" <PABearMVP@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
YW, but how you're replying here to a reply posted in
microsoft.public.security.homeusers is beyond me.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), Aumha.org VSOP, DTS-L.org

BoaterDave wrote:
Thank you, Robear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"PA Bear" <PABearMVP@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Lavasoft dropped its forums some time ago. Try these instead:

CastleCops Lavasoft Ad-Aware: http://castlecops.com/forum142.html

Geeks to Go Forums -> Lavasoft Support (Ad-aware):
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Lavasoft_Support_Ad_aware-f62.html --
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), Aumha.org VSOP, DTS-L.org

BoaterDave wrote:
David - do you know what happened to the Lavasoft forum?

  • Re: Infected by Adware
    ... > Lavasoft dropped its forums some time ago. ... > ~Robear Dyer ... > BoaterDave wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: "New Message" gives "The page cannot be found" error
    ... -- ~Robear Dyer ... I've never modified the Registry before, and can't quite seem to grasp the ... -- LOL) that would help me understand what it is I'm suppose to do? ...
  • Re: OE 6 Not Sending Email
    ... ~Robear Dyer ... >> HTH - Please Reply to This Thread ... >> ~Robear Dyer ... As expected, an OE window pops up, I set up ...
  • Re: KB928366
    ... ~Robear Dyer ... automatic download when computer is turned off. ... Is Windows Update offering you any critical security updates? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: separate WABs
    ... >> totally separate OE accounts and address books. ... > ~Robear Dyer ...