default username

Hi,

Is there a way to always show a default username in the logonscreen?
Default user is e.g. "jim".
Now I logon with "admin", and I logoff. Is it possible that after logoff
or a reboot the logonscreen the next time shows the default username again?
2000/2003/XP environment.

Thanks, Jim

  • Re: WinXP Pro security login flaw ?
    ... You say that it "asked if I wanted to logoff ....". ... > I've been playing with WinXP Pro at home without a ... > I deleted my username from the username box and didn't ... > wanted to logoff my admin acct which I found strange. ...
  • Logon
    ... I try to find my username ... currentusername i get "admin" and not my name i ... use to logon to the server, is there a way to grab the username?? ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Windows XP
    ... to change something in the msconfig, it tells me that i have to logoff and logon as admin, to change this.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Not permitted to logon interactively
    ... I did the dumbest thing I have ever ... I cannot logon to the ... system even with the Admin. ... continues to pop up not matter what username I type in. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • OWA Logoff
    ... OWA is working fine, however when i click on logoff, it prompts me for a ... when i logon i use: ... when i logoff i get prompted for a username and password, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)