Re: application keeps reopening over and over XP

Marko wrote:

I have spywareblaster, AdawareSE, and Spybot S&D all checl clean.

"Malke" wrote:

Marko wrote:

At times when I use IE exlorer it will start opening browsers one
after another I keep closing them like 40 eventually it quits.

What is the virus/malware status of the computer? If you think it is
clean, what programs (and versions) did you use to determine this? Be
sure the machine is clean:

And what antivirus program are you using?

Malke
--
MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
Elephant Boy Computers

  • Re: application keeps reopening over and over XP
    ... after another I keep closing them like 40 eventually it quits. ... What is the virus/malware status of the computer? ... clean, what programs did you use to determine this? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Backdoor.Agent.B
    ... if u have a antivirus program run a scan of your computer ... and when it's done and it shows u the virus try to clean ... free online scanner make sure you check the box that says ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: IE6 freezing when downloading a file
    ... What is the computer's virus/malware status? ... > computer is clean, what did you do/use to determine this? ... Through a Linksys router connected to cable modem. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: IE6 freezing when downloading a file
    ... What is the computer's virus/malware status? ... > computer is clean, what did you do/use to determine this? ... Through a Linksys router connected to cable modem. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Virus Gone... Now what?
    ... This is usually what happens when your antivirus program deletes the file ... | but doesn't clean up the mechanism that launches it at startup. ... | Everything tab for an entry that lists ijlfsdqr.dll in the Image path column. ...