Re: Virus infection as soon as I'm online! Help
- From: Jason <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:53:15 -0400
* Toto Sanderson <TotoSanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi all experts,
My home computer (XP Home) caught Trojan Horse viruses a month ago, with spy
watching (so it says). Then I couldn't figure out how to delete the virus so
I formated C: and re-installed the system.
However, as soon as I installed broadband software and got connected to the
internet, these trojan viruses attacked me again!
I've tried re-install the system serveral times. Now I do not dare to go
online at all coz each time I felt I was bombed with virus & spy watch
Please help me! Why is it and how to get rid of these spy & virus?
ps, i'm using AVG free edition and I would update the DB once i'm online!
Thanks in advance!
Isn't windows just wonderful? Less then 5 minutes to get it patched
before it's infected. wheeeeeeee
- Prev by Date: I'm showing up on the network with a minint-xxxxxx address
- Next by Date: Re: Virus infection as soon as I'm online! Help
- Previous by thread: Re: Virus infection as soon as I'm online! Help
- Next by thread: Re: Virus infection as soon as I'm online! Help