Re: Virus infection as soon as I'm online! Help
- From: "Shenan Stanley" <newshelper@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 05:14:15 -0600
Toto Sanderson wrote:
My home computer (XP Home) caught Trojan Horse viruses a month ago,
with spy watching (so it says). Then I couldn't figure out how to
delete the virus so I formated C: and re-installed the system.
However, as soon as I installed broadband software and got
connected to the internet, these trojan viruses attacked me again!
I've tried re-install the system serveral times. Now I do not dare
to go online at all coz each time I felt I was bombed with virus &
spy watch immediately... :(
Please help me! Why is it and how to get rid of these spy & virus?
ps, i'm using AVG free edition and I would update the DB once i'm
Did you turn on your firewall before connecting to the Internet?
Did you install SP2 before connecting to the Internet? (You can download
the full IT version and install it before ever connecting to the Internet
with this particular system.)
Did you know you could download the AVG updates, write them to some external
media and come online with updated definitions?
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
- Prev by Date: Re: Can change owner of folder when deny in place
- Next by Date: Re: Virus infection as soon as I'm online! Help
- Previous by thread: Can change owner of folder when deny in place
- Next by thread: Re: Virus infection as soon as I'm online! Help