Re: A usb disk file hiding

now, I find a interesting stuff. I right-clicked the Removable Disk in
My Computer, the popup menu has a Eject item, I don't think a usb
removable storage has this item, so, in my opinion, the usb disk
manufacturer plays with hacks.
am I right?

  • Re: Kodak P850 camera - renaming and sequencing photo downloads
    ... The box was titled "Removable Disk " and ... allowed me to rename all the downloading pictures at one ... My personal preference is to use a USB Card ... Autoplay Repair Wizard: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re: Following system reinstall lost my F.G,H drives?
    ... Have just noticed that my F,G & H drives are not visible when I ... Doesn't appear as a USB connection to the disk manager. ... Removable Disk ... Generic USB MS Reader USB Device ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: USB Flash Drive wont install
    ... it is not accessible no matter which of my USB ... ports i plug it into...and it is always Removable disk F. ... >> drivers, that's waht the product website says. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Restrictions?
    ... I have just attached an mp3 player via usb. ... It found the hardware, etc., and ... is now listed in My Computer as Removable Disk. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: USB Flash Drive wont install
    ... > ports i plug it into...and it is always Removable disk F. ... >>> I have a new usb flash drive and when I plug it in XP tells me I have ... >>> drivers, that's waht the product website says. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)