Re: OneCare slows system

Vladimir,

I think it's a little more complicated than it would appear.

Have you ever noticed that while computers become faster and faster,
software becomes slower and slower because the developers are just too lazy
or under too much pressure to write efficient code? If your one of the lucky
ones who can either live with ancient software or can afford to keep
throwing away thousands of dollars on computer systems, you may not notice
the difference.

My experience has been that Microsoft tends to implement most functions
efficiently than those, unfortunately all too common, software vendors that
do not pay attention to this issue. However, they also have a tendancy to
add features that some might fiund unhelpful or unecessary which has a
negative impact on efficiency. So it depends which effect wins. Often, those
extra features can be turned off, though.

Paul

"Scherbina Vladimir" <vladimir.scherbina@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yes, I think their software is optimized and more efficient. That's my
opinon. (based on tests)

--
Vladimir

"Panda_man" <Pandaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Scherbina Vladimir" wrote:

:) I am talking about marketing step. Microsoft *should* make its
product to
run faster, better, etc on windows, because windows was developed by MS.

Do you think that because they created Windows , their product will run
better that any other or will be better than any other.

Microsoft are made to share (fully share) their technology to other
companies so the other companies will make protecuts for their OS.

They now have better than any other product called MS Windows (Operating
system) .

Panda_man
--
Prevention is always better than cure !
Panda TruPrevent - the most intelligent technology to combat unknown

  • Re: Two misdiagnoses
    ... Karl Johanson wrote: ... If you've switched to using Windows, ... With computers of reasonable speed, ... faster or slower than another. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • RE: Help with 070-217
    ... The network contains 25,000 computers. ... > single Windows 2000 domain named research.contoso.com. ... > Server computers that are configured as domain controllers. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Help with 070-217
    ... The network contains 25,000 computers. ... single Windows 2000 domain named research.contoso.com. ... Server computers that are configured as domain controllers. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Help with 070-217
    ... The network contains 25,000 computers. ... > single Windows 2000 domain named research.contoso.com. ... > Server computers that are configured as domain controllers. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: upgrading frm XP Home to Pro
    ... Why do you think you need Windows XP Professional? ... won't and we need to upgrade all the computers to Pro. ... You bought a server to 'network your computers' and so you can ... software) would give you the same abilities as 'Remote Desktop' ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)