Re: spyware tcp connections from spoolsv.exe to internet!!!

kemanetzis@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

is there anyone that can give me some more serious answer to what is

(cause this one looks like Panta antivirus advertising!!!!)

Go through the malware removal steps listed here:

Be systematic, do everything in Safe Mode. All tools suggested are free.

Elephant Boy Computers
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Help- cant defrag
    ... MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User ... "Mike" wrote in message ... | tried Safe Mode as well and logged in as Administrator). ...
  • Re: XP home wont boot after software install
    ... Have you tried running System Restore via Safe Mode? ... MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User ...
  • Re: lsass.exe error
    ... MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User ... Please reply to the News Groups ... to choose to go into safe mode or normal mode. ...
  • Re: Start-up Troubleshooting
    ... Will Denny ... |> You need to press F8 to get to the screen for Safe Mode. ... |> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User ...
  • Re: windows xp stuck in safe mode
    ... MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User ... | safe mode need to shut down and when I click ok it shuts ...