Surfing with User privileges

Apparently a person cannot use these newsgroups operating their computer
without administrator privileges. Just now I tried to post a new message
with only limited privileges and could not get the dialog box for writing the
new post to come up. This limitation hinders good security practice. I
turned on the “allow pop-ups from this site” but that didn’t work, and I
turned on “temporarily allow pop-ups from this site” but that didn’t do it

In our home and business we are trying to use our computers with limited
privileges more and more, to protect the current Windows setup and avoid
spyware and adware. If programs used daily won’t operate properly with these
limited rights it makes operation frustrating.