Re: coolwwwsearch

"RichardM" wrote:
> Thank you so much all for the good suggestions. Over the weekend I will try
> all these advices and I will let you know for sure the outcome

Run CWShredder from my reply post first, then, if no joy, use PA Bear's
suggestions.

Good luck.

Regards,
Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

Reply to group, as return address
is invalid that we may all benefit.

  • Re: spyware :: search.xrenoder.com/
    ... xrendor inbetween sweeps...will revert to CWShredder if no joy... ... "Stan" wrote in message ... > Your welcome jason, ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
  • Re: IE crashes as soon as loaded. Help!
    ... Run CWShredder from http://www.merijn.org/downloads.html It's been ... > uninstall IE, which I couldn't do because the Connection ... > joy. ...