Re: coolwwwsearch

"RichardM" wrote:
> Thank you so much all for the good suggestions. Over the weekend I will try
> all these advices and I will let you know for sure the outcome

Run CWShredder from my reply post first, then, if no joy, use PA Bear's

Good luck.

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates

Reply to group, as return address
is invalid that we may all benefit.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: spyware ::
    ... xrendor inbetween sweeps...will revert to CWShredder if no joy... ... "Stan" wrote in message ... > Your welcome jason, ...
  • Re: IE crashes as soon as loaded. Help!
    ... Run CWShredder from It's been ... > uninstall IE, which I couldn't do because the Connection ... > joy. ...