Re: False positive????
- From: "Roger Abell [MVP]" <mvpNoSpam@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:35:34 -0700
I take it you are referring to MBSA saying that there are more than
two administrator accounts ?? Heck, I have to put up with that on
every machine as I never have only two admin accounts.
"Morris" <Morris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> When I run the Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer tool on Windows Small
> Business server and use the windows native backup program I get a red X on
> the user security report. The user is "Backup user" and it does not
> log into the server it is for the backup, so my question is this OK per
> Microsoft, is there a fix for this or am I doing something wrong with the
- Prev by Date: Re: Home page hijacking
- Next by Date: Re: How to enable Auditing to trace who disabled user's account.
- Previous by thread: Re: False positive????
- Next by thread: Re: How to enable Auditing to trace who disabled user's account.