Re: False positive????

Morris,

MBSA can sometimes come up with "false positives". It errs on the side of
caution. You must read and research each item in detail to decide how much
of a threat it is to you and how to deal with it. Everyone must strike the
balance between security and useability that is right for them, depending on
factors MBSA cannot possibly know about.

Paul

.