Re: False positive????
- From: "Paul Baker" <paulb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:52:24 -0500
MBSA can sometimes come up with "false positives". It errs on the side of
caution. You must read and research each item in detail to decide how much
of a threat it is to you and how to deal with it. Everyone must strike the
balance between security and useability that is right for them, depending on
factors MBSA cannot possibly know about.
"Morris" <Morris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> When I run the Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer tool on Windows Small
> Business server and use the windows native backup program I get a red X on
> the user security report. The user is "Backup user" and it does not
> log into the server it is for the backup, so my question is this OK per
> Microsoft, is there a fix for this or am I doing something wrong with the
- Prev by Date: Re: Home page hijacking
- Next by Date: Re: Home page hijacking
- Previous by thread: Re: Home page hijacking
- Next by thread: Re: False positive????