Re: Need Alternative to Norton

Because you have a home network your LAN's settings should allow file and
printer sharing.That's why turn on Windows Firewall and goto Exception list
and put a tick on file and printer sharing.This will allow you share files
and hardware between the networked PCs.

Try Panda Titanium 2006 Antivirus + Antispyware
http://www.pandasoftware.com/titanium2006

Panda Titanium 2006 includes TruPrevent technologies

Lean what TruPrevent ® is here:
http://www.pandasoftware.com/virus_info/truprevent.htm
http://www.pandasecurity.com/ICSAReport/Panda_Public_Evaluation.PDF

Panda_man
--
Prevention is always better than cure !
Panda TruPrevent - the most intelligent technology to combat unknown malware

.