Re: Why no patch for the .wmf problem?

/The/ WMF exploit? Were these in a public forum? URL for the threads, please? (and Forward them to secure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), VSOP,

Kerry Brown wrote:
I have seen several Spy Sherriff and SpyAxe infections that started with
the wmf exploit. With the email I was able to duplicate it. With the
others I only had the users word that all they did was click on a Google
link but these were on computers I know to be well protected against
previously known exploits.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Access to internet options denied
    ... How about Ad Watch? ... ~Robear Dyer ... WMF wrote: ...
  • Re: Compose Font in OE6
    ... As your initial problem has been resolved, let me address font size: ... -- ~Robear Dyer ...
  • Re: Sysclean
    ... Download WinsockXPFix from using another machine, transfer the executable to the problem machine and run it. ... ~Robear Dyer ...
  • Re: Address Book Import problem
    ... ~Robear Dyer ... import address book from an old account a lot of peoples names appeared twice, once with the amended email address and again with the deleted email address. ...
  • Re: Service Pack 5
    ... ~Robear Dyer ... Microsoft CDO is? ...