Re: several viruses

Virus and spyware infections have gotten extremely difficult to remove, and
in many cases they can't be removed and you have to erase your hard disk and
start all over.

You'll have to visit the web sites of the major anvtivirus and antispyware
companies to see if they can offer any help. Good luck.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

.