Re: Nickname

MeganXX wrote:

> I know this isn't about security, but everytime I want to change the
> nickname (You know the name on the sign-in screen to MSN explorer) it
> won't let me. It keeps saying "Sorry, but you can not change it at
> this time, try again later." Well I have been trying for about a year
> and I am sick of it! Can someone tell me why it won't let me?

Not offhand since I don't use MSN. But here are MSN support contacts:

Contact MSN Support - http://support.msn.com/contactus.aspx
Phone: http://support.msn.com/accessnumbers.aspx

Certainly someone there should know.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

  • Re: how to secure my computer
    ... You can encrypt everything in IRC as ... well as in MSN, and there are ways to guarantee authenticity. ... which protocol you use to transmit your data. ... so they don't possibly have some ancient security problem. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Anti-spy ware
    ... It has been generally always promoted to NOT purchase a security ... Open MSN Browser.... ... If you wish to install the McAfee Personal Firewall ... I really question what messages you are getting from "MSN Connection ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: File Sharing
    ... > Everytime someone sends me a file through MSN, like a picture for ... It downloads fine, but then when I try to open the file, it ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger)
  • Re: MSN Messenger forced upgrade
    ... FWIW, I met Joel Scambray at Microsoft recently, he's running security at MSN now. ... Ever consider decompiling both versions of MSN Messenger and comparing them to see what they did? ... review of the homeland security business, Ranum shows us how the problem ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: McAfee taskbar Warning
    ... MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), AH-VSOP ... > XP security center & McAfee confirm the error. ... MSN says it's a Verizon problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)