- From: Malke <notreally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 11:05:41 -0800
> I know this isn't about security, but everytime I want to change the
> nickname (You know the name on the sign-in screen to MSN explorer) it
> won't let me. It keeps saying "Sorry, but you can not change it at
> this time, try again later." Well I have been trying for about a year
> and I am sick of it! Can someone tell me why it won't let me?
Not offhand since I don't use MSN. But here are MSN support contacts:
Contact MSN Support - http://support.msn.com/contactus.aspx
Certainly someone there should know.
Elephant Boy Computers
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
- Prev by Date: Re: Paranoia or something more sinister?
- Next by Date: WMF hotfix, Non Microsoft, Use @ own risk
- Previous by thread: Re: Old Norton Commander to fix rootkits?
- Next by thread: WMF hotfix, Non Microsoft, Use @ own risk