Re: Norton Internet Security 2006
- From: "Jurren Bouman [MVP - Security]" <jurren@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 10:09:58 +0100
You can't do much about it. It's spam and it's probably coming from an infected computer or they got your email address somewhere. Just delete these emails, don't click on any links and keep your antivirus software updated.
I am getting quite a few e-mails that have only a graphic that is linked to a website. Most of these graphics are trying to sell Rolex watches. As for the websites they are linked to - - who knows.
Is there some setting that I missed in Norton Internet Security 2006 that blocks these kinds of e-mails? Norton is picking them up as spam but I don't want them in my in-box to begin with.
- Prev by Date: Re: Paranoia or something more sinister?
- Next by Date: PKI question, trusting subordinate CA
- Previous by thread: Re: Fidding with shimgvw.dll
- Next by thread: Re: Norton Internet Security 2006