Terminal server security issue with screen cache?

Hi,
I've never seen this mentioned anywhere, but at the hospital I work for, we
use a lot of thin clients with Terminal Servers. We also have PC's that
connect to them. When the client PC screen locks with the default logon.scr
screen saver while the session is idle in the background, if you switch back
to the Terminal Server session screen, there is about a 1/2 second where the
previously viewed screen is visible, then it updates to show the new screen,
which is the login screen. The problem is, it's pretty trivial to just click
on the taskbar icon of the session, bring it to the foreground, and hit
print screen in that half second, then paste it into paint, or something
like that. I've done it many times just to demonstrate the method. If there
is patient information in that screen (or any other sensitive info) it's
easy to snap a shot of it, and walk away with the data. I have tried
DE-selecting using bitmap caching in the TS client, but that doesn't affect
it.
Has anyone ever heard of alleviating this gap using settings on the client?
Thanks,

  • Re: W2k Terminal Service work abnormally after install SMS 2003 Advanced Client?
    ... > I installed SMS 2003 advanced client on my terminal server few days ago. ... > Then my terminal servers becomes abnormally in two days after this ... Terminal client window should be closed immediatelly when ... > My terminal server runs Terminal service in application mode, Citrix ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • W2k Terminal Service work abnormally after install SMS 2003 Advanced Client?
    ... I installed SMS 2003 advanced client on my terminal server few days ago. ... Then my terminal servers becomes abnormally in two days after this ... But after the installation, when terminal ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • W2k Terminal Service work abnormally after SMS 2003 Advanced Client installed
    ... I installed SMS 2003 advanced client on my terminal server few days ago. ... Then my terminal servers becomes abnormally in two days after this ... But after the installation, when terminal ...
  • Re: Terminal Server Profiles in WIN2003 Terminal Server...moving to WIN2008 Terminal Server
    ... Thanks for the links....Turns out that the client is not moving to WIN2008 for the Terminal Servers as it turns out that the application that they use all day long does not work in WIN2008 or on 64-bit OSes. ... data to Windows Vista or to Windows Server 2008 ... User Profiles on Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services ...
  • RE: Group Policy
    ... the event log, go to a client and find these errors, and we can investigate. ... Now I have a new OU and a new set of Terminal servers with this. ... > My group policy settings are not taking place on the Terminal Servers. ...