Re: User with unauthorized administrative rights

* I have a question <Ihaveaquestion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I believe a user has obtained my administrative logon. How can I track them
> to find out for sure?
>
> - I have a win2003 domain.

Change your password to something stronger before they do, and the login
as well.

Jason

  • Re: Gatto forum - problem
    ... > In the last 2 days the login doesn't work: it's only me or there's a ... > problem in the server? ... Jason ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • POP3 scripting problem
    ... Can't call method "login" on an undefined value at ... still get teh script to work. ... Jason ... Prev by Date: ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: [PHP] Is this the best way?
    ... Why is Jason schreefing again? ... maybe I should edit my authentication function... ... attempting to login. ... really be either attempting an authentication *or* outputting some ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Changing password on local account prevents FTP login
    ... "Jason" wrote in message ... > The user was able to login before, and in fact, to allow the user to login ... > When I change the password for the account, I do receive a warning message ... >> Bernard Cheah ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Hiding links based on access privilege
    ... view, they can press the link to it, and the site asks for their login ... credentials. ... Andy ... Prev by Date: ...