Re: Unloading user registry hive

Could you supply a link to the tool you list as it seems like it may be
usefull.
"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
<lanwench@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Try downloading the User Profile Hive Cleanup Utility from Microsoft &
> install it to see if this helps. It's a free download.

  • Re: Unloading user registry hive
    ... Jon Phipps typed: ... > be usefull. ... It's a free download. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Accidentally Deleted Word
    ... :I accidentally deleted Word after downloading then uninstalling ... bar ordering a new cd. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Adware Tracking Cookies problem......please HELP
    ... I've tried many methods including downloading ... All free download didn't help. ... Went out and bought Kaspersky internet security 2009 and installed ... don't even have a tracking cookie report. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Adware Tracking Cookies problem......please HELP
    ... I've tried many methods including downloading ... All free download didn't help. ... Went out and bought Kaspersky internet security 2009 and installed ... don't even have a tracking cookie report. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Had virus, now have bigger problem with registry
    ... I was being spammed and my computer is not totally protected, I'm downloading ... some of the antivirus/spyware/and whatever else to protect it, ... messeges stopped when I turned on my firewall, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)