Re: Can't get out on port 80

netstat /p /a shows nothing?

- MR

"GLapetina" <GLapetina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:67D6D28E-A971-4BDC-8565-0185D527CCE4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi, any help/ideas would be appreciated. I have the following
> configuration:
> SBS 2k3 SP1; antivirus disabled, firewall disabled.
> I have an appliance hooked up that needs to send packets out on port 80. I
> can ping the appliance internally. The appliance works on other networks.
> There is something about this particular network that is keeping the data
> from going out. The data being sent has specific headers on it; my ISP
> states
> that they don't do packet filtering. The ISA service is not running. No
> other
> services are using port 80 that I can see.
> Any ideas what's keeping this data from sending?
> Thanks in advance,
> --
> G. Lapetina, MCSA, CIE

  • Re: Cant get out on port 80
    ... >>I have an appliance hooked up that needs to send packets out on port 80. ... The ISA service is not running. ... Have you sniffed the network traffic before and after the router? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: ISA Remote Access Stops Working
    ... Since you are using a "pre-configured" appliance... ... Change the TS port on your ISA appliance to something else, say, port ... Remote Desktop Disconnected ... Remote connections might not be enabled or the computer might be too ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: 56k dial up on laptop 802.11G ?
    ... >and Watchguard FW appliances. ... He said that if it can't sort out non-HTTP traffic to port 80 it ... FW appliance or the WRT54G do what he wants. ... VPN Client: ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Routing a subdomain....how?
    ... We recently have an appliance that sits on our network but needs access to ... All incoming port 80 traffic is pointed there. ... Is the SBS server hooked up to the same router as the web server? ... From what you have posted it sounds like there is a NAT router with a web server and a SBS server attached on the LAN side of the router. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SMTP connector using smarthost on a non default SMTP port?
    ... I made a new SMTP virtual server that listened on port 8025 and went to ... connector to the symantec appliance as a smart host. ... I've got an SMTP connector setup for our single site, ...