Re: Internet connection in safe mode

You need to boot into Safe Mode with networking in order to access the
internet if Safe Mode. Doing such will however disable any host/software
firewall so you need to be sure your network is protected by at least an
"internet router" or other firewall device. --- Steve

"Maurice Buckley" <Maurice Buckley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:3E1AAA47-336C-4C54-9EC3-D3B6C139F866@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.