RE: Hotmail Account Secuirity Problems

Help wrote:

> Okay I got my account back again but any other ways to stop someone
> getting my password?

Use strong passwords and don't tell anyone what they are. Don't click on
links you get from "friends" in IM or emails. Keep your computer virus
and malware-free.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

  • Re: MR CHARLIE REPOSTS PRIVATE INFO
    ... >>She left a message and told me it was okay ... and they want to talk about our account. ... she kept calling my house. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Testing. My posts arent showing up. Suggestions?
    ... MarkRRose wrote: ... > This one showed up okay. ... been something wrong with my account, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)
  • Re: Wonderful Wonderful Beady Day (pics)
    ... Okay, ... I signed up for a free Picturetrail ... account, I'm not sure how many people it will let view the pics before it ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.crafts.beads)
  • Re: OT: My Yahoo problems?
    ... > account that day, but everything else was okay. ... Yahoo has been flakey on and off for a couple weeks now. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: query from new "girl" at the office
    ... First impulse is to say ALL OF THEM are inappropriate and none of their darn ... That seems okay. ... question of an IC because it's really none of their business. ... > you do for each account? ...
    (sci.med.transcription)