Re: Standard way to remember passwords

PGP wrote:
> I have a config utility that lets users change service params and
> when it's time to apply changes, the user needs to supply his user
> name and pass as the services are created under the user so that
> user priviliges on certain resources would apply. I would like to
> remember the user's password if he choses to do so in a secure
> manner. Is this adviceable? If so, how is it done?

There are several Password Manager products out there.
Are you talking about them remembering what they used.. Or YOU remembering
what they used?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

  • Re: Standard way to remember passwords
    ... >> when it's time to apply changes, the user needs to supply his user ... > Are you talking about them remembering what they used.. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Standard way to remember passwords
    ... I have a config utility that lets users change service params and when it's ... the user needs to supply his user name and pass as ...
    (microsoft.public.security)