Re: A NEED MONITORING MACHINES WHY OPEN PORT

* Rafael Moran <RafaelMoran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> YOU SAY ME WHAT APLICATION I CAN USED FOR THIS .. MONITORING MACHINE OPEN
> PORT..

Rafael PRESS THE DAMN CAPS LOCK ON YOUR KEYBOARD AND EITHER LEARN BETTER
ENGLISH OR POST IN THE GROUP THAT IS IN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE!

Jason

  • Re: Documents & Settings Folder
    ... Unfortunately my native language is English, but there are days that I can`t ... so all the keys on a U.S. keyboard and one for Japanese are ... Many people on these forums do not speak ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: WHY SOME MACHINE HAVE SP2 AND HAVE POLICY WSUS
    ... > Then help us help you Rafael. ... > possible problem as possible and in something resembeling English. ... Wow and apparently English isn't my native language either. ... Jason ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • How to use dead keys
    ... The settings in 'Control Center - Keyboard Layout' are: ... Layout: US English ... Although Dutch is my native language, I like US English to stay the default ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Mailing List Etiquette (was Re: cant run sshd on 23456 in Fedora 19)
    ... Keep in mind that English is not native language of all of us and we may sound rude even if we don't want to be. ... so please go out and tell this my enlish teacher who told me i means "ich" ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Linear A tablet Hagia Triada 95
    ... "Franz Gnaedinger" wrote in message ... >> heritage whose native language is English have no trouble with r and l. ... and so I assumed that the dwellers of Ebla ...
    (sci.lang)