Re: Where is the notificiation about IE zero day vulnerablity?

From: Imhotep (imhotep_at_nospam.com)
Date: 11/28/05

    Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 00:29:03 -0500

    Shenan Stanley wrote:

    > Imhotep wrote:
    > <snipped>
    >> Honestly, when one is doing research one must look at the evidence.
    >> This is what I am saying. You are refusing to do research and are
    >> saying "when it is printed I will believe it"...well look at the
    >> facts and use your own judgment...
    >
    > You are presenting a point of view (of yours and possibly others) to
    > people and refusing to present actual facts.
    > Again - *you* started the discussion. Saying 'it's there, find it' is
    > easy.
    >
    > One thing I have learned over the years..
    >
    > A man who loves/believes/is passionate about what they speak of is willing
    > and able to present documentation at a moments notice - backing up what
    > they claim... Not just inferences of documentation, but actual
    > documentation and
    > references. A man who is speaking to hear himself speak does not/will not
    > (and quite possibly cannot) do that.

    I asked a question. Please note the subject "Where is the notification about
    the IE zero day vulnerability". Actually, I should have stated where is the
    articles on the popular "home user" web sites like CNN, MSNBC, Yahoo, etc,
    etc...

    So back to you statement, how can I "back up" a question?

    One thing I have learned over the years...

    Sometimes people will waste your time for no apparent reason. These people
    will tend to not give answers -- or even debate possible answers -- but
    always seem intent on inserting dataless information. The cause will always
    be a mystery...to hear their own voice? Maybe.

    Imhotep

    • Re: Where is the notificiation about IE zero day vulnerablity?
      ... You are refusing to do research and are ... Saying 'it's there, find it' is easy. ... A man who loves/believes/is passionate about what they speak of is willing ... and able to present documentation at a moments notice - backing up what they ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • Re: documentation style
      ... I should have said I had a mystical experience with some imagined bug or another, and I would have been flooded with responses. ... I'm not talking about SW documentation here, I'm talking about the big 1000 page plus "how to" software books. ... I'm usually looking for information formated as facts or lists of facts. ... Tutorials are nice, but they kind of show the "drive-by" version. ...
      (comp.cad.solidworks)
    • Palin Book - The Internal Emails
      ... one has ever offered documentation of any of the lurid stories about ... APD and Sarah have denied that Todd had any involvement with her. ... And rumors about what might come in weeks ahead are not facts. ...
      (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
    • Re: speaking of the missing....
      ... and I posted all the sources and documentation which reveal otherwise. ... You continue to shout from the highest soap box you can find your refusal to be confused by the facts. ... Opinions are based on facts. ... When you have an irrational opinion based on inaccurate and downright wrong information, all it amounts to is an unsubstantiated prejudice. ...
      (soc.senior.issues)
    • Re: OT:Mickey Mouse Names The Villain
      ... And people watching a program about actual events air on a major network can certainly be forgiven if they _think_ it's meant to portray events accurately. ... Instead of just saying it, let's have some facts--any evidence, any documentation whatsoever--to back up your claim that this film was being called a documentary by anyone involved with the network or the production company. ... "Less factually correct than it NEEDS to be"??? ... I am referring to the condensing of events for the sake of running time (having two different conversations occur in the same scene, when in reality they may have occured in different rooms on different days; the chronology is skewed but the facts of the story are not changed). ...
      (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)