Re: Where is the notificiation about IE zero day vulnerablity?

From: Imhotep (imhotep_at_nospam.com)
Date: 11/28/05

Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 00:19:26 -0500

http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/xfdb/20783

>From that page
"It is reported that this vulnerability could be exploited to cause a
denial of service on Firefox and Opera Web browsers, but remote code
execution is not possible."

I certainly could take my web browser crashing over a remote code execution
from a web site...but that is just me; call me crazy.

Imhotep