Re: Where is the notificiation about IE zero day vulnerablity?

From: Imhotep (imhotep_at_nospam.com)
Date: 11/28/05

Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 00:19:26 -0500

http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/xfdb/20783

>From that page
"It is reported that this vulnerability could be exploited to cause a
denial of service on Firefox and Opera Web browsers, but remote code
execution is not possible."

I certainly could take my web browser crashing over a remote code execution
from a web site...but that is just me; call me crazy.

Imhotep

Relevant Pages

  • Re: STIX fonts update
    ... support in web browsers. ... will be able to include them and use them to display MathML. ... by web browsers, I was never able before xelatex and the stix ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Official Apple II documentation?
    ... allowing certain web browsers. ... It's not the website, it's the server software. ... other webpage that is hosted at ecohosting, and got the same error, ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)
  • Re: select?
    ... Obligatory car analogy: I drive a car, and I respect the laws, and I ... We all agree that standards are necessary, ... superficially tested Web browsers has an alertmethod of the Global Object ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Browser tool
    ... "An Australian company on Thursday launched a free tool it says offers web browsers a world-first opportunity to view the Internet in three dimensions. ... Melbourne-based ExitReality said its application allows users to turn any regular website into a 3D virtual environment, where an avatar representing them can walk around and meet other browsers viewing the same website. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Browser tool
    ... "An Australian company on Thursday launched a free tool it says offers web browsers a world-first opportunity to view the Internet in three dimensions. ... Melbourne-based ExitReality said its application allows users to turn any regular website into a 3D virtual environment, where an avatar representing them can walk around and meet other browsers viewing the same website. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)