Re: Deleteing non-xp Firewall

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] (lanwench_at_heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com)
Date: 10/13/05

Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:17:20 -0400

In news:2BD2A8DA-9F43-4FC4-AC24-C23189628472@microsoft.com,
Tom <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> "Egbert Nierop (MVP for IIS)" wrote:
>

>> "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> Searched AOL Firewall and Safety/Security program and deleted each
>>> items. Still on desktop and functional? Not on remove and restore
>>> progroam! Slowed
>>
>> Not delete, add/remove programs.
>> Happy XP!
>>
>> :)
>>
>> xp still unhappy! Checked add/remove list. Can't find the softwear.
>> I found them in the dumpster, but did not dump yet. Still unhappy. I
>> did learn not to delete (via 'newsgroups') from 'search' because
>> parts of the peogram may still be elsewear. :(

Try reinstalling whatever it is you don't want - then uninstall it properly.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Squatters at Walmart
    ...  We took the one near the dumpster. ... Park Campground which is PPA 5-nights a week (Sunday through ... On the route we commonly take PPA has a dump in Kinsley, ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Lefty off the bench
    ... Hunter - .793 ... Now, I'd rather trade him for value, than use him as a (possibly unhappy) ... but to give him away to dump salary is ridiculous IMHO. ... I grant that Coco has been an overall offensive disappointment. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Andy the Trash Hoarder (was: Simplest supper.)
    ... than 10 months since your last dumpster. ... of trash and rotting food you've built up around your La-Z-Boy. ... computer chairs, couch and loveseat. ... I want to find a store that will pick up the old ones and dump ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Andy the Trash Hoarder (was: Simplest supper.)
    ... than 10 months since your last dumpster. ... of trash and rotting food you've built up around your La-Z-Boy. ... A few computer chairs, couch and loveseat. ... and dump them. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Andy the Trash Hoarder (was: Simplest supper.)
    ... Andy The Trash Hoarder orders yet *another* dumpster. ... I want to find a store that will pick up the old ones and dump ... I called Goodwill one evening and said I had many things for them. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)